National Law University, Delhi is a law university in India, offering courses in the undergraduate and levels that are postgraduate.
Concerning the Seminar
National Law University, Delhi is organising a National Seminar on “Affordable Housing: Building Inclusive Society for the 21st Century India” scheduled on 18-19 October 2019 at National Law University Delhi.
Call for papers
Well researched papers that are original case studies are invited from academics/scholars, researchers, bar & bench, non-state actors and students.
Only one co-author is permitted. Co-author is also expected to pay registration fees. All research papers will probably be scrutinized through blind review of Editorial Board. All papers will probably be subjected to anti-plagiarism software ‘TURNITIN’. Selected papers may be published in the form of a written book with ISBN number.
- Development and Challenges of Realtor Industry
- Real Estate Property and Regulators
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism within the Realtor Industry
- Digitization of Land Records and Effect on Real Estate Industry
- Real estate business: A Heaven for Tax Evasion
- Real Estate Sector under Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Home Loan Industry and Affordable Housing
- Pradhanmantri Shahri Evam Gramin Awas Yozna
- Affordable Housing Fund in National Housing Bank
- Blockchain Technology and Transformation within the Real Estate Sector
- Real Estate Developers and Affordable Housing Schemes
- Affordable Housing and Inclusive Society: 21 st Century India
- Affordable Housing in Smart Cities
- Sustainable Affordable Housing
The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive. (more…)